- Are you looking for the next step in your career at OGT?
- Or perhaps you know someone who would be a great fit for our Company and would like to explore joining us?
- If so, read on and find out more about our latest opportunity as a Stock Controller in our Cambridge based Operations Team.
Joining the team as a Stock Controller, you will be a hardworking and organised team player, who will oversee the planning of warehousing and finished goods stock levels, and for the purchasing of material.
You’ll take overall responsibility for the warehousing, planning and monitoring stock levels, reviewing pricing, raising purchase orders and picking stock as required. You’ll also be maintaining the Finish Goods Inventory by producing packing workloads according to the shortfall, producing packed products to strict deadlines to meet customer orders. In addition, assume responsibility for overall planning and monitoring stock levels.
Operations involves the production of over 400 catalogue products and increases to more than 1,000 when including bespoke products (c. £12m annual output).
What we are looking for in you:
- Proven experience in stock management
- Good level of English and Maths
- Experience of working under ISO/FDA Regulations and GMP conditions (desirable)
- Experience in the use of computer packages, including Word and Excel. Experience of Microsoft Power Bi would be an advantage (desirable)
- Experience in the use of Sage software (desirable)
What you’ll be doing for us:
- Work as part of the Operations Team including, Production Scientists, Senior Production Scientists, Team Leaders and Managers, planning of warehousing and finished goods stock levels, and for the purchasing of materials.
- The role holder will ensure completion of required tasks in a timely manner and in accordance with the CytoCell® ISO9001 and ISO13485 quality standards, including completion of all necessary documentation and the reporting of non-compliance.
- Maintain a clean and organised working environment
In return you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- High Street Discount Scheme
If this has piqued your interest, then our Production Team would love to hear from you.
To apply we’ll need your current CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the UK during the recruitment process.