An opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our Sales Team covering the South Eastern region.
Reporting to James Clough, VP Sales & Service America, you will be responsible for the sales management and development of OGT’s CytoSure® aCGH family of products, SureSeq™ Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and CytoCell® FISH products. This is a key role which requires a great deal of customer interaction, scientific understanding and the ability to relate OGT solutions to customer expectations.
This role is suited to somebody who is keen to travel for a minimum of 50% of their working time to visit customers and attend exhibitions throughout the territory which covers VA, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, and FL.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing sales and account plans to drive catalogue and custom products to achieve or exceed revenue targets within Cytogenetic, Molecular, and Pathology labs
- Utilizing technical knowledge and customer focus to sell the family of CytoSure aCGH products, SureSeq Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and CytoCell FISH products offered by OGT
- Maintenance and use of CRM to manage on-going opportunities within existing customer base, while prospecting for new customers, thus providing clear forecasting and pipeline development
- Attend appropriate national conference exhibitions and host regional exhibitions as appropriate to target customer audience
- Travel regularly throughout the Territory to ensure high levels of customer service and retention of key customers
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing and Commercial team to ensure the highest levels of customer service to accounts
For the full job description, please contact the HR team.
- Hold a BSc degree or equivalent as a minimum, up to PhD in Molecular Biology, Cytogenetics, Human Genetics or related field
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of molecular genetics, NGS, Cytogenetics, FISH technologies, applications and markets. Experience working in a lab environment preferably with a Cytogenetics, Molecular Genetics or FISH focus would be advantageous for this role
- Have demonstrable experience in clinical, translational sales and/or marketing experience, with a track record of closing sales and establishing long-term customer relationships
- Have experience of cultivating, developing and managing an extensive network of customers in Cytogenetics, Molecular and Pathology labs
- Use your scientific knowledge to engage with customers
- Have a proactive approach with excellent project, network management and organisational skills
- Be an effective communicator both in writing and verbally with persuasive presentation skills
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus scheme
- 401k Pension Plan
- Healthcare Package
- Life Assurance Scheme
Application is via CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the US during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is 30 September 2022.
No agencies please