- Are you looking for the next step in your career at OGT?
- Or perhaps you know someone who would be a great fit for our Company and would like to explore joining us?
- If so, read on and find out more about our latest opportunity as a Quality Coordinator in our Oxford based Quality Team.
Joining the team as a Quality Coordinator, you will be responsible for Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
Reporting to the QC Manager, your role will be predominantly focused on Quality Control activities with key responsibilities in document auditing, batch release of final products and the calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
Your role in Quality Assurance will include management and maintenance of the eQMS and ensuring compliance with established processes. Duties will include processing of customer complaints, managing change control and supplier control processes and CAPA events.
Your tasks will include:
- Review of QC Protocols
- Perform QC testing of final products according to QC Protocols
- Carry out investigations for product failures if required
- Communicate and assist R&D teams with establishing new QC procedures
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment used for QC.
- Tracking and trending of all generated QC data, as necessary
- Management & maintenance of eQMS
- Processing of customer complaints
- Coordination of change control requests or the supplier control process
- Handling of non-conformances and corrective actions
- Internal auditing (with training)
You will have:
- A degree in a science related subject, biology based or similar discipline or equivalent experience
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a Quality Control/Quality Assurance role preferably within a regulated industry
- Experience within a production or laboratory environment
- Desirable: experience in the use of eQMS and internal auditing
- Good Computer literacy
- An organised approach to work
- High attention to detail and Accuracy
- Ability to follow detailed processes
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
- High Street Discount Scheme
If this has piqued your interest, then our Quality Team would love to hear from you.
To apply we’ll need your current CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the UK during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is midday on 30 September 2022.
No agencies please