An opportunity has arisen in our Operations Team, which is responsible for manufacturing, packing, shipping, health & safety and facilities management coordination.
Reporting to Operations Supervisor, you will work as part of the team carrying out a variety of tasks in the Production process, in particular final product assembly, dispatch and warehouse duties.
Your duties will include:
- Assembly of final product following precise specifications
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels of materials and reagents within the kit assembly area
- Raising Material Transfer Form requests to replace stock as necessary
- Warehouse Goods-In tasks such as physical movement of stock from Goods In area to the Warehouse. Packing and putting stock away. Ensuring all stock movements are accurately recorded
- Assisting, when required, with keying orders into the SAGE accounting system
- Preparing products from picking sheets for outbound shipping
- Executing and documenting tasks using approved ISO compliant documentation
- Adhering to procedures documented in the CytoCell® quality system and ensuring that any non-compliances are reported in a timely manner using approved procedures
- Maintaining a clean and organised working environment at all times
- Ensuring safety related issues are reported, including completing relevant documentation
You will have:
- A scientific qualification, ideally A Level standard or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience within a production environment
- Good computer literacy
- The ability to work to deadlines within exacting processes in line with guidelines and under close supervision
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently in a sometimes highly pressured environment
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days holiday rising with service
- High Street Discount Scheme
Closing date for applications is 23 July 2021.
No agencies please