An opportunity has arisen in our Operations Team, which is responsible for manufacturing, packing, shipping, health & safety and facilities management coordination.
You will work as part of the team carrying out a variety of tasks in the Production process, in particular final product assembly, dispatch and warehouse duties.
Your duties will include:
- Assembly of final product following precise specifications
- Monitoring and maintaining stock levels of materials and reagents within the kit assembly area
- Raising Material Transfer Form requests to replace stock as necessary
- Warehouse Goods-In tasks such as physical movement of stock from Goods In area to the Warehouse. Packing and putting stock away. Ensuring all stock movements are accurately recorded
- Assisting, when required, with keying orders into the SAGE accounting system
- Preparing products from picking sheets for outbound shipping
- Executing and documenting tasks using approved ISO compliant documentation
- Adhering to procedures documented in the CytoCell® quality system and ensuring that any non-compliances are reported in a timely manner using approved procedures
- Maintaining a clean and organised working environment at all times
- Ensuring safety related issues are reported, including completing relevant documentation
You will have:
- A scientific qualification, ideally A Level standard or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience within a production environment
- Good computer literacy
- The ability to work to deadlines within exacting processes in line with guidelines and under close supervision
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently in a sometimes highly pressured environment
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days holiday rising with service
- High Street Discount Scheme
Application is via CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the UK during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is 12 November 2021.
No agencies please