An opportunity has arisen for an Inside Sales Manager to join our Sales Team covering US and Canada.
Reporting to our Eastern Region Sales Manager, you will work with OGT’s Field based Sales Team focusing on CytoCell® FISH products. The main purpose of this role is to facilitate the adoption of CytoCell FISH products by working with the Account Manager Team to follow up and enable the evaluation and validation of Fish Probes while also prospecting for, developing and closing opportunities independently identified.
This is a key role which requires a great deal of customer interaction, scientific understanding and the ability to relate OGT solutions to customer expectations. This role is suited to somebody who is keen to travel for 5-10% of their working time.
Your duties will include:
- Driving the evaluation/validation process for CytoCell Fish probes at established customers both collectively with the Field Sales team and independently within smaller accounts in the region
- Prospecting in the region for new potential customers as well as new potential targets/opportunities for FISH technology
- Working collaboratively with Account Managers, Marketing and other teams within the Commercial team to ensure the highest levels of customer service to existing services accounts
- Maintenance and use of CRM to manage on-going opportunities within existing customer base, while prospecting for new customers, thus providing clear forecasting and pipeline development.
- Assisting in meeting quarterly revenue targets by monitoring and engaging with customers on their routine order patterns while building and advancing additional opportunities
- Some travel to attend appropriate national conference exhibitions and host regional exhibitions as appropriate to target customer audience.
- Hold a BSc degree or equivalent as a minimum, up to PhD in Molecular Biology, Cytogenetics, Human Genetics or related field
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of molecular genetics, Cytogenetics, FISH technologies, applications and markets. In addition, detailed knowledge of DNA microarray, NGS, Molecular Biology and FISH techniques would be desirable for this role
- Have experience working in a lab environment preferably with a Cytogenetics, Molecular Genetics or FISH focus
- Have demonstrable experience in clinical and translational sales in genomics market with a track record of closing sales and establishing long-term customer relationships
- Have experience of cultivating, developing and managing an extensive network of customers in Cytogenetics, Molecular and Pathology labs
- Use your scientific knowledge to engage with customers
- Have a proactive approach with excellent project, network management and organisational skills
- Be an effective communicator both in writing and verbally with persuasive presentation skills
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus scheme
- 401k Pension Plan
- Healthcare Package
- Life Assurance Scheme
Application is via CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and confirming you have the right to work in the US.
Closing date for applications is 23 July 2021.
No agencies please