- Are you looking for the next step in your career at OGT?
- Or perhaps you know someone who would be a great fit for our Company and would like to explore joining us?
- If so, read on and find out more about our latest opportunity as a Group Marketing Director in our Oxford based Marketing Team.
Reporting to Gareth Thomson, EVP Commercial Operations, you’ll lead the development and delivery of all aspects of Marketing for OGT’s comprehensive range of FISH probes, microarrays and NGS sample preparation production.
The role requires a strong leader with deep understanding of all aspects of marketing and would be best suited to an exceptional marketer who is passionate, customer-centric and can lead a dynamic team to deliver compelling and highly effective marketing.
What we are looking for in you:
- Qualified to a minimum of Masters or equivalent in Life Sciences with demonstrable experience a Marketing leadership role within the clinical geonomics market
- Progressive career growth and experience in marketing, sales and/or strategy development leadership roles in the life science/medical device sector/life sciences sector is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in Next Generations Sequencing product development and marketing (desirable)
- Proven track record of successfully implementing demand generation programs across multiple geographies
- Experience with building/developing technology brands in a competitive space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrable ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, manages and subject matter experts
- Ability to problem solve issues quickly and efficiently
- An innovative mind.
This role is suited to somebody who is keen to travel up to 50% of their working time (US and internationally).
What you’ll be doing for us:
- Effectively lead the global marketing organization which consists of Strategic Product Management, Regional Marketing and Marcomms functions
- Develop, drive, and implement strategic marketing plan, with defined market opportunity and competitive landscape assessments, product roadmap/portfolio development, and go-to-market strategies
- Drive customer segmentation and positioning built on market and competitive intelligence and clinical and health economic evidence, with a strong link to Sales, Application Support, Strategic Business Development, R&D and Operations
- As needed, drive creation, development, refresh and effective utilization of customer-facing marketing and commercial program materials across all relevant channels (e.g., events, collateral and digital)
- Shape, communicate and enforce brand identity principles and guidelines in conjunction with corporate marketing
- Be an active participant and influential member of the Commercial Operations leadership team.
If this has piqued your interest, then our Marketing Team would love to hear from you.
To apply we’ll need your current CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the UK during the recruitment process.