OGT is a leading global provider of clinical and diagnostic genomic solutions. We create products that enable researchers and clinical decision makers to reach the right care decisions for each patient, every time. By working with partnerships with our customers, we strive to unlock the future of genetic clinical care.
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- If so, read on and find out more about our latest opportunity as an Export Manager in our EU Sales Team.
Our Export Managers are ambitious, talented and motivated individuals, they’re passionate about growing the sales of our innovative range of microarray and NGS products, as well as being experts in building collaborative relationships with our distributors and non-direct territories globally (worldwide except North America).
You’ll work for our EU Sales Manager, and have the chance to showcase your talents, making a significant contribution to our ambitious sales targets that drive OGT’s commercial development.
If you love to travel, then this role will give you that opportunity that chance to see the world for a good 50% of your time, as we return to connecting with our customers in person in 2022 and beyond.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A BSc degree or equivalent as a minimum, up to PhD in Life Sciences
- Commercial experience managing Export Channels and Distributor Partners
- Previous success in a strategic selling environment with complex sales and purchasing processes and a proven track record in lead generation and prospecting
- Experience within the Genomics or Cytogenetics industry is highly desirable
- Adaptability and an independent way of thinking and working that gives you the passion and drive to win business and establish long-term customer/distributor relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and clarity in communication when interacting with a range of audiences at different scientific levels.
What you’ll be doing for us:
- Developing and executing territory and distributor specific sales plans to meet quotas
- Collaborating with distributor partners to generate new customer leads, including carrying out those all-important in person joint-customer visits
- Partnering with distributors to deliver technical/scientific seminars and presentations on OGT products and services to end users as well as internal training to enhance their knowledge of our products and services
- Using your scientific knowledge gained from your education and career so far to engage in high level collaborative, multi – faceted sales processes
- Partnering cross-functionally with your colleagues at OGT to service the needs of your customer base to the best of our collective ability
- Working with new and existing distributor contacts to develop and maintain strong customer and distributor connections throughout the organisation
- As ever there’s always some admin to do (but we’ll keep it light!). It will include providing regular revenue forecasts, maintaining our CRM database, and keeping up-to-date with what the competition is doing.
In return you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- High Street Discount Scheme
If this has piqued your interest, then our Sales Team would love to hear from you.
To apply we’ll need your current CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the UK during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is midday on 14 January 2022.