- Are you looking for the next step in your career at OGT?
- Or perhaps you know someone who would be a great fit for our Company and would like to explore joining us?
- If so, read on and find out more about our latest opportunity as a Customer Service Administrator in our Cambridge based Customer Service Team.
Our Customer Service Administrators are knowledgeable individuals who are committed to and passionate about providing great customer support.
You’ll work for Spencer Caston, our Customer Service Manager, and you will play an integral role, processing sales orders, arranging courier collections and providing updates to internal teams and customers.
Your actions will enable our worldwide network of customers and distributors to put our products into the hands of healthcare professionals, where they can help to ensure that the patient receives the correct treatment for their condition.
What we are looking for in you:
- Previous experience working in a customer service focused role (essential) in a production or office environment (desirable)
- Previous experience of shipping overseas and the creation of customs documentation
- Proven interpersonal skills by telephone and email with the ability to interact patiently and professionally
- Computer literacy
- Good attention to detail with an organised methodical way of working with the ability to manage your workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ability to work both as a part of a team and independently in a sometimes pressurised environment
- Ideas on process changes and improvements to deliver operating efficiency
- Positive can-do attitude, able to embrace change and adapt accordingly
- Successful completion of Dangerous Goods training and experience working with Sage is viewed positively for this role.
What you’ll be doing for us:
- Receiving sales orders and evaluation sample requests by email and processing them accordingly, including entering details into the Sage system
- Arranging couriers for both UK and overseas shipments and completing all necessary shipping documentation. Advising customers of delivery dates accordingly
- Responding proactively to customers and internal teams about orders and stock availability, by telephone, email or in person
- Provide a positive attitude when supporting customers
- Executing and documenting tasks using approved ISO compliant documentation
- Adhering to procedures documented in the CytoCell®: quality system and ensuring that any non-compliance noted is reported in a timely manner using approved procedures
In return you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- High Street Discount Scheme
If this has piqued your interest, then our Customer Service Team would love to hear from you.
To apply we’ll need your current CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the UK during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is midday on 10 June 2022.