- Are you looking for the next step in your career at OGT?
- Or perhaps you know someone who would be a great fit for our Company and would like to explore joining us?
- If so, read on and find out more about our latest opportunity as a Accounts & Administrative Assistant in our Oxford based Finance Team.
Our Accounts Assistants are highly organised and accurate and are passionate about providing great support to every level in the organisation.
Reporting to Emma Lilley-Hopkins, Accounts Supervisor, you will play an integral role providing an efficient and effective finance and administrative service covering OGT Group Operations in the UK, US, Canada and Europe.
What we are looking for in you:
- Previous experience within a similar role using multiple currencies would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel to create spreadsheets using formulae
- Working knowledge of various accounting software. Experience of working with Exchequer would be good but not essential
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- A highly organised approach to work, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks Organised with the ability to multitask with good time management
- A strong team player with excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to juggle a variety of tasks
- A positive attitude, able to embrace change and adapt accordingly with confidence to create new ways or working and processes to support them
What you’ll be doing for us:
- Processing daily banking, such as lockbox, payments and receipts, supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliations including daily and at month end
- Maintenance of departmental spreadsheets, such as weekly and monthly customer sales figures and quarterly head office finance reports
- Intercompany and month-end reconciliations for all companies
- Processing of purchase orders, expenses forms, claims and payments in multiple currencies
- Reconciliation of finance accounts
- Provision of support during interim and annual audits
- Daily collecting and distribution of post
This role also incorporates a variety of administration tasks such:
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Organising annual events and corporate hospitality
- Managing and ordering office stationery supplies
- Coordinating parking and minibus permits
- travel bookings for staff and visitors
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Flexi-time Scheme
- High Street Discount Scheme
If this has piqued your interest, then our Finance Team would love to hear from you.
To apply we’ll need your current CV & a one-page covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations and notice period. Please note that we will need to establish your right to work in the UK during the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is midday on 8 July 2022. Please note we may close the vacancy earlier should be receive sufficient applications.