Microarrays for research into constitutional cytogenetics, rare disease and cancer
For a number of years, microarrays have been considered the gold standard for research into copy number variation (CNV) and loss of heterozygosity (LOH) in constitutional, rare disease and cancer applications. The technique has enabled researchers to identify significantly more CNV and other structural alterations compared to traditional techniques such as karyotyping or MLPA.
The CytoSure™ range of microarrays provide a comprehensive choice of highly customisable array formats for research into constitutional and rare disease genetics, haematological cancer and pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS). Many of the CytoSure arrays are also highly targeted to allow detection of microdeletions and duplications at exon-level resolution.
- View our range of CytoSure array products >
- Watch our introductory video on taking advantage of our aCGH design expertise >
- Browse our collection of white papers and application notes for arrays >
- Browse and view our collection of scientific posters for arrays >
- Watch our series of CytoSure Interpret Software tutorial videos >
- View our infographic showing OGT's flexible array solutions for inherited disease >
CytoSure™: For research use only; not for use in diagnostic procedures.