Account Manager – South Western Region
Oxford Gene Technology Inc. (OGT A Sysmex Group Company) has helped pioneer molecular medicine enabling better and more personalized choices in medicine. We have a strong and growing team, with customers in over 60 countries worldwide and expansion plans to increase our share in the growing genomic medicine market.
We have an opportunity on our North American commercial team, reporting to our Eastern Regional sales manager. This territory will be South West US based, including TN, MO, AR, LA, KS, OK, TX, CO, NM, UT, and AZ, with an ideal candidate based in a Texas metro area, acceptable locations include major cities within the territory.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing commercial team as we have ambitious plans to increase our market share in the genomic space. Responsible for the sales management and development of OGT’s CytoSure™ aCGH family of products, SureSeq™ Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Products and Cytocell® FISH products. We need someone who is self-motivated, knowledgeable when speaking within the genomics field, confident, and driven by the overall goal to improve human healthcare.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales and account plans to drive catalog and custom products to achieve or exceed revenue targets within Cytogenetic, Molecular, and Pathology labs.
- Utilize technical knowledge and customer focus to sell the family of CytoSure™ aCGH products, SureSeq™ Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Products and Cytocell™ FISH products offered by OGT.
- Utilize and maintain CRM to manage on-going opportunities within existing customer base, while prospecting for new customers, thus providing clear forecasting and pipeline development.
- Attend appropriate national conference exhibitions and host regional exhibitions as appropriate to target customer audience.
- Travel regularly throughout the Territory to ensure high levels of customer service and retention of key customers.
- Work with Marketing and other members of the Commercial team to ensure the highest levels of customer service within existing accounts.
- Scientific degree: -B.Sc. in Molecular Biology, Cytogenetics, Human Genetics or similar fields.
- Previous clinical, translational sales and/or marketing experience, with track record of achievement. Strong sales aptitude at a minimum.
- Strong knowledge/experience with molecular genetics/NGS/cytogenetics/FISH technologies, applications and markets.
- Excellent project and network management skills, along with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English, along with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Remote employee based out of a home office.
- Regular travel, minimum 50%.
- Detailed knowledge of the following technical areas: DNA microarray, NGS, cytogenetics, molecular biology, and FISH techniques.
- 2+ year’s lab experience, preferably within Cytogenetics, Molecular Genetics, or FISH focus.
- Extensive network of customers in Cytogenetics, Molecular and Pathology labs.
- Ability to empathise with a broad range of people within the cytogenetic/molecular genetic community
- Competitive salary based upon experience, plus bonus, and car reimbursement
- 401K, health package, and expenses.
If you believe this is the role for you then please provide a resume, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, salary expectations, and confirming you have the right to work in the US to Bill.email@example.com by 30th June 2020.
No agencies please